26 April 2008

..kiehl's scrub & good SPF.

photo from kiehls
Ahh, product. I got a sample of this 'Epidermal Re-Texturizing Micro-Dermabrashion', or as I call it 'face scrub', from Kiehl's yesterday. I used it this morning and went back to purchase this afternoon. I've been looking for a good scrub and I love that this has very small beads and really scrubs your skin, so much so you have to be careful not to over scrub. It's just what I was looking for for that little glow. I likey!
As they suggest, you have to apply good sunblock after exfoliating and now that Spring is officially here and the sun is shining I have to remember to apply everyday. I picked up La Roche Posay's Hydraphase moisturizer with SPF 30 to keep those UVA/UVB's from doing their damage. I like that it is moisturizer and SPF in one and is light so it doesn't feel heavy in hot weather. (La Roche Posay used to be only available in Europe and Canada where I would pick it up when I could but now is available at CVS and online, yippie) My I also suggest SkinCeuticals SPF's to keep your skin safe.


photo from la roche posay

No comments: